What is so super about Inca berries? Well Incaberries are basically natures nutritional powerhouse or Superfood. They have the highest antioxidant capacity and fibre content out of all the major dried fruits. They also contain many nutrients including potassium, Vitamin C and phosphorus.
Other super things about Incaberries are;
– Preservative free
– Grown organically
– Gluten Free
– Contain a natural energy boost
– Low in Fats and Saturated Fats
– Highest quantity of protein of all dried fruits
– Low in Sodium
– Contain 19.1grams of fibre per 100 grams, which is double the amount that dates contain.
Incaberries have an amazing taste too, which starts off sweet and transforms into a delicate sourness. Therefore you can have a sweet treat and improve your health at the same time.
Here are some ideas;
– Incaberries can be enjoyed and incorporated into a healthy diet in many ways;
– Mixed into your morning yoghurts or cereals
– Mixed into your smoothies or juices
– Eaten as a snack – one handful to keep you going through the day (or between meals)
– Added to your fruit/nut mixes
– A handful added to your summer salads
– Added to your cheese platters, along with your figs (or fig jam). Or make up your own Incaberry jam or paste to eat with your cheeses.
– Added to cake recipes which include dried fruits
– Buy dark or white chocolate coated Incaberries as a little after dinner treat.
…..and many more ways.
So you can see that Incaberries are incredibly versatile and healthy for you and I would recommend buying some from you local health food store, markets and some supermarkets or Middle Eastern or South American stores.