Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Alfalfa’s known benefits include;
– Lowering glucose levels
– Lowering cholesterol
– Reducing cancer risks
– Containing Anti-inflammatory properties
Agelica Root is most commonly used in females. This is because it is beneficial for many female issues with Menopause and menstrual cycles. These benefits include;
– Reducing the symptoms of menopause
– Relieving menstrual cramps
– Regulating menstrual cycles
Along with the benefits Angelica Root has for females, it has other benefits such as;
– Treating High blood pressure
– Treating Arthritis
– Treating Allergies
– Treating Asthma
Astragalus’ known benefits include;
– Helping reduce fatigue
– Promoting healing of wounds
– Helping treatment of stomach ulcers and tumors.
– Improving immune system
– Improving lung function. Therefore helping with treatment of bronchitis, pneumonia and whooping cough.
– Help remove retained fluid from the body.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.