Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Bacopa is a herb which has neurological benefits on memory and learning, Alzheimer’s, anxiety, depression, stress, epilepsy and ADHD.
It has other benefits such as;
– Treating Asthma
– Treating Epilepsy
Basil’s known benefits include;
– Assisting with treatment of intestinal colics, gastric ulcer and bloating/swelling of the abdomen.
– Assisting with treatment of anorexia.
– Assisting with treatment of urinary tract infections.
– Assisting with treatment of diarrhea.
– Assisting with treatment of insomnia.
– As a throat wash, basil tea can assist in the treatment of cuts and inflammations of the mouth.
Bays Leaves’ Health Benefits include;
– Anti-fungal properties
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– Anti-bacterial properties
– Anti-oxidant properties
– Helping maintain a stable blood sugar level whilst eating (if drunk before a meal). This, as a drink , helps process insulin quickly in your body.
Bergamot’s Health Benefits include;
– Aiding in digestion and stomach problems
– Preventing nausea
– Clearing sinuses
– Reducing severity of coughs
– Fighting off fevers
– Increasing urine output
Blessed Thistle’s Health Benefits include;
– Helping settle gastro-intestinal problems
– Assisting diabetics
– Being beneficial in curing gallbladder disease
– Assisting with liver problems
– Reducing excess mucus
– Curing wind
– Resolving problems for lactating mothers
– Assists people suffering from Jaundice and Rheumatism
– Clearing yeast infections
– Assists with painful menstruation
– Assists with headaches
– Externally it can treat wounds and ulcers
Burdock Root’s Health Benefits include;
– Lowering blood sugar levels
– Assisting with Pre-menstural stress (PMS) symptoms
– Soothes symptoms of Eczema
– Increases urine flow
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.