Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Calendula’s Health Benefits include;
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– Anti-bacterial properties
– Suppressing symptoms of ear infections
– Stimulating production of collagen in the body
– Relieving sore throats if gargled in water
– Detoxifying the body after surgery
– Protecting the lining of the stomach and intestines, and guard against gastrointestinal bacteria, ulcers and stomach cancer
– Regulating menstrual cycles
– Relieving skin inflammations, including eczema, acne and hemorrhoids (just a few examples)
Cardamon’s Health Benefits include;
– Assisting with indigestion, nausea and vomiting
– Assists in the prevention of stomach pains and flatulence
– Substituting cough syrups
– Detoxifying excess caffeine out the body
Catnip’s Health Benefits include;
– Relieving stress, anxiety and nervousness, by introducing a calming effect
– Alleviating insomnia
– Reducing severity of migraine headaches and toothaches
– Relieving colic, stomach cramps, wind and indigestion
– Assists with treating a fever
Chamomile’s Health Benefits include;
– Improving sleep by introducing a calming effect
– Soothing stomach aches, commonly after eating
– Reducing the severity of menstrual cramps
– Helping hemmorrhoid
– Helping fight colds
– Healing wounds
– Assists with management of diabetes
Chasteress’ Health Benefits include;
– Reducing the severity of PMS (Premenstral Syndrome), Menstral Cramps and symptoms of Pre-Menopausal. A few examples of the Menstral/Menopausal symptoms that Chastetree has been studied to reduce are; reduction of breast tenderness, headaches, bloating and fatigue.
– Increasing stimulation for breast milk production.
– Treatement of Infertility, which is associated with Mild Corpus Luteum insufficiency.
– Assiting and being beneficial to fighting breast cancer.
– Balance Progesterone and Estrogen Levels.
As you can see this herb is very useful for females. It is rearely used by males because of its reduction of their sex drive.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.