Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Echinacea’s Health Benefits include;
– Shortening the lifespan of the common cold.
– Enhance immune system.
– Reduce swollen glands, which can also help to soothe a sore throat which is normally caused by a cold or flu.
– Help white blood cells fight diseases and germs.
– Relieve minor infections such as a Urinary Tract Infection.
– Helps relieve skin from problems such as acne, eczema, inflammations and irritations including boils and blisters.
– Assist in joint and muscle disorders.
Elder Flower’s Health Benefits include;
– Containing Essential Fatty Acids, Vit A, B1, B2, B3 and C, as well as Calcium.
– Containing Phytochemicals such as betulin, beta-carotene, flavanoids, glycosides, rutin, quercetin (anti-oxidant compounds).
– Anti-inflammatory. Elder Flower is useful for reducing inflammations such as Arthritis, Rheumatism and Edema.
– Antiviral properties.
– Anti Cancer properties.
– Diuretic properties. Elder Flower promotes sweating and increases urination, flushing toxins and metabolic waste out of your body, therefore it is a useful detoxifier.
– Laxative properties.
– Insect repelling properties.
– Improve Liver Function.
– Treats Allergies such as Hayfever.
– Pain Reliever for problems such as headaches and toothaches.
Elecampane’s Health Benefits include;
– Help Treat Bronchial congestion and coughs.
– Helps Treat Asthma and other respiratory issues.
– Assists digestion and eliminates intestinal parasites.
– Has been shown to uplift your mood.
– Helps Treat yeast infections.
– A helpful part in overall treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Eucalyptus’s Health Benefits include;
– Alleviate chest infection symptoms, as well as asthma, colds, emphysema and whooping cough.
– When used as a gargling solution (Eucalyptus essential oil mixed with water), it can help fight throat infections, and can therefore also be used as a antiseptic mouthwash.
– When rubbed into the chest area, it can relieve respiratory problems such as bronchitis, asthma and common colds.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.