Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Fennel Seeds’ Health Benefits include;
– Relieves congestion from coughs, colds and bronchitis. Fennel clears out mucus from the lungs and reduce dry coughs. Burning essential oils from Fennel improves the air in a sick room.
– Antispasmodic properties
– Improves digestion (and thereby reduces bad breath and body odours which would normally originate from the intestines). Fennel Seed tea, drunk before meals of expected disturbance such as cabbage or beans, can aid the digestion process, preventing abdominal pains, gas, bloating and cramps.
-Appetite suppressant; Drinking Fennel Tea 15mins before a meal can take the edge off your hunger. It also tweaks your digestion and helps turn your food into energy as oppose to fat.
– Relieves pain; muscular and rheumatics pains are relieved by using the oil from Fennel seed in a massaging form.
-Beneficial to women going through menopause or menstrual problems because of the estrogenic properties of Fennel.
-Flea repellent in pets, as well as a reliever of indigestion and gas in dogs and cats.
Fenugreek Seeds’ Health Benefits include;
– Aiding in Digestion.
– Contains potent anti-oxidants which are good for treatment of high cholesterol, digestion disorders and diabetes.
– Beneficial for people suffering from Diabetes as works on the liver and pancreas. Fenugreek Seed contains Mucilages which slows the stomach digestion, which slows glucose entering the bloodstream. Fenugreek Seed also contain a amino acid which stimulates the pancreas to produce insulin.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.