Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Nettle Leaf’s Health Benefits include;
– Anti-inflammatory Properties.
– Assists in pain from gout, tendinitis rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and bursitis.
– Flushes chemical toxins and heavy metals out he system.
– Reduces water retention.
– Increase testosterone levels in men.
– Acts as a tonic for women at onset of menstruation and women during menopause.
– Treats pain.
– Antihistamine – Used for allergies and hayfever, or asthma and bronchitis.
– Diuertic, increasing the elimation of uric acid – useful for Urinary problem sufferers.
Nettle Root’s Health Benefits include;
– Assists men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), which is a non-cancerous enlargment of the prostate gland which causes problem/discomfort while trying to urinate.
– Improve urine flow.
– Assists with prostate cancer.
Nutmeg’s Health Benefits include;
– Lower blood pressure.
– Sooth stomach aches and relieve diarrhea.
– Aphrodisiac. It can also assist in premature ejaculation and incontinence.
– Assist with skin problems.
– Reduce Heartburn.
– Ease muscles spasms.
– Treat Rheumatism
– Increase appetite.
NOTE: Use in small doses for herbal remedy purposes. In large doses, it can be highly toxic. This is not referring to the nutmeg you find in your spices cupboard. It is not likely you will overdose on this cooking ingredient.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.