Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Passion Flower’s Health Benefits include;
– Induces and calm and sedated effect on nerves. Helpful for combating anxiety and encouraging a good night’s sleep.
– Relaxes muscles.
– Improve blood circulation.
– Lower Blood Pressure.
– Assists with treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
– Treat pain from headaches, toothaches, as well pain from colic and menstruation.
– Treat back pain, which comes from the motor nerves in the spinal cord.
– Assists asthma.
– Alleviate nausea and vomitting induced from withdrawal of prescription and non-prescription drugs.
Peppercorn’s Heath Benefits include;
– Treat colds and flus.
– Treat other viral infections.
– Used with mint tea, stong black peppercorns can treat chest and lung infections, flushing out mucous and phlegm.
– Cleanses and stregthen the entire body.
– Relaxes the muscles related to the digestion – reduces flatulence and stimulates bile and flow digestive juices.
– Aids digestive acid – sooths and cleans the digestive tract.
– Improve flow of digestive fluids, by relaxing bile ducts.
– Contain bioflavonoids.
– Stimulate a slow processing liver and gallbladder, improving their functions.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.