Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Raspberry Leaf’s Health Benefits include;
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E.
- Contains calcium, phosphorus and potassium.
- Benefitial for pregnant women.
Red Clover’s Health Benefits include;
- Contains high levels of Phytoestrogen – Improves the function of female body.
- Applied topically, can help skin irratation and heal flesh wounds.
- Reduce cholesterol levels.
- Improve blood flow through artieries and veins.
Rooibos’ Health Benefits include;
- Full of antioxidants – protecting cells and tissue from free radicals.
- Anti-spasmodic properties – Relieving stomach problems such as colic, indigestion, vomitting, nausea, cramps, heartburn, ulcers and constipation.
- Contains calcium, manganese and fluoride.
- Contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acid for healthy skin.
- Contains magnesium for healthy nervous system.
- Relieves skin irratations and itching, such as eczema, nappy rash and acne, when applied topically.
Rose Hip’s Health Benefits include;
- Treats diarrhea, indigestion and colic.
- Strengthens the stomach.
- Diuertic properties.
- Anti-bacterial properties.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces headaches and dizziness.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K and Vitamin B’s
- Treats colds, and bronchitis, as well as other respiratory problems.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Lowers LDL (Low-density Lipoprotein) cholesterol level in the blood, reducing the risk of clot formation which would lead to problems such as a stroke.
- Assists athritis.
- External use – heals wounds, insect bites, cuts and bruises.
- Treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Rosmary’s Health Benefits include;
- Improving Kidney function.
- Helps improve skin and prevent age related damage (Rich source of Vitamin E).
- Anti-inflammatory properties. Benefitial suffers of asthma, liver and heart diseases.
- Relieves painful arthritis and rheumatism.
- Improves blood flow through head and brain. Improves memory and concentration, as well as reducing headaches.
- Reduces severity of an asthma attack.
- Improves digestion.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Improve immune system.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.