Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Valerian Root’s Health Benefits include;
– Inhibits the growth of tumors.
– Controls muscle spasms and convulsions.
– Sedates nerves – Calming hysteria and restlessness.
– Treats Insomnia.
– Alleviates menstrual problems.
– Lowers blood pressure.
– Soothes digestion and cramps.
Vervain’s Health Benefits include;
– Protection of liver from toxins.
– Relieve colds and respiratory problems.
– Diuretic properties.
– Astringent properties (“Causes the contraction of body tissues, typically used to reduce bleeding from minor abrasions”).
– Diaphoric properties (“Inducing perspiration”).
– Nervine and stimulant properties.
– Improves digestion.
– Strengthen and relax the nervous system – therefore it is used for relieving stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia.
– Cleanses urinary tract, and can prevent kidney stones from forming.
– Relieves premenstrual symptoms.
– Relieves pain from arthritis.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.