Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
White Horehound’s Health Benefits include;
– Alleviate sore throats.
– Relieves pain.
– Relieves itching.
– Expectorant (“Promoting or facilitating the secretion or expulsion of phlegm, mucus, or other matter from the respiratory tract”).
– Treats colds.
Willowherb’s Health Benefits include;
– Anti-inflammatory properties.
– Relieves pain; headaches, arthritis, menstrual cramps, and neuralgia (” intense burning or stabbing pain caused by irritation of or damage to a nerve”)
– Heals cuts and burns, when applied topically.
– Reduce fever from colds and flus as well as the aches that can accompany the flu.
– Raise metabolism – good for weight loss, as well as enhancing the action of other herbs.
– Treats inflamed gums when gargled.
Wood Betony’s Health Benefits include;
– Treatment of eczema.
– Treatment of hives.
– Treatment of shingles.
– Treatment of sore throats, which can be caused by allergies and colds.
– Alleviates heartburn.
– Reduces inflammation caused by Urinary Tract Infection.
– Removes intestinal parasites when used in conjunction with other herbs.
– Relieves gastric and digestion problems such as bloating, gas, indigestion, mild gastric pain.
– Prevents liver problems such as jaundice and hepatitis.
– Regulating womens’ menstrual cycle.
– Heal bruises, bites and other skin problems when used topically.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.