Have you ever wondered what is so good about Herbal teas and what are their health benefits? If so, then keep reading because I’m going to go through ALL the herbal teas available and tell you the health benefits of each.
Yarrow Leaf & Flower
Yarrow’s Health Benefits include;
– Treats respiratory problems such as; flus, coughs, colds, chest infections and asthma.
– Treats digestion problems such as; constipation and diarrhea.
– Promotes cardiovascular circulation.
– Relieves menstrual cramps.
– Ease bloating.
– Reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids.
– Anti-inflammatory properties.
Yellow Dock Root
Yellow Dock’s Health Benefits include;
– Treats Yeast infections and Urinary Tract Infections.
– Anti-inflammatory properties – beneficial for arthritis/rheumatism as well as relieving the digestive system.
– Expectorant properties (“Promoting or facilitating the secretion or expulsion of phlegm, mucus, or other matter from the respiratory tract”).
– Detoxifies the body, treating headaches and fatigue, as well as eczema and psoriasis.
– Improves liver function as it is a good detoxifier.
– High iron content and therefore great for the treatment of anemia.
– Diuretic and laxative properties. Therefore can help with constipation and the removal of toxins from the body.
– Encourages production of bile which helps break down fats.
Yerba Mate’s Health Benefits include;
– Fights headaches.
– Fights gastro-intestinal disorders.
– Boost metabolism.
– Stimulate central nervous system.
– Enhance energy and induce mental clarity.
– Assists in the treatment of Cancer, Diabetes, and Cardiovascular disorders.
Click the letters below, to browse all the Herbal Teas and their benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you want to know more. You can also check out our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.