Eathealthylivefit.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. EatHealthyLiveFit.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
* Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
EatHealthyLiveFit.com makes forums, message boards, polls and surveys available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Security
EatHealthyLiveFit.comhas security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control such as routine backups and administrator-only server access. Children’s Guidelines
EatHealthyLiveFit.commeets the guidelines of TRUSTe’s Children’s program and does…
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
EatHealthyLiveFit.com provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. This includes any websites you want blacklisted to no longer be displayed.
1. Use our contact form
IterIndia.com gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. Use our contact form
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of EatHealthyLiveFit.com, or your dealings with this web site, make use of our contact form.